Clear Choice Auto Glass in Issaquah wants you to be safe. November is upon us and with it our historically wetter months. The average precipitation on November is 8.47 inches of rain and 1.3 inches of snow. Only August this year has had more rain than average, 3.28 inches in a month that averages .88 inches. This drought is historic so, let’s all hope it rains and get our cars ready for when it does. It’s forecast to be an El Niño winter which can mean lots of rain and snow.
You are going to want to make sure you car is ready for driving in the rain. Here are a few tips we came up with to help you get you get your car ready for the rainy season.
- If you have a crack or a chip in your windshield, now is the time to get it repaired or replaced.
- Windscreen is a vital strength component in your safety. If it has a crack or a chip, its strength has been compromised and thus, so has your safety.
- If you have a small leak, you have not replied? because it has rained so little lately, now is the time to have us find the leak and repair it.
- The next thing you want to do is to make sure all your windshield wiper blades are in good condition.
- Make sure you have ample wiper fluid as well to help you keep your windscreen and your back window clean.
Call us today and be ready for the rain when it arrives.
CLEAR CHOICE AUTO GLASS
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 5:30pm