Clear Choice Auto Glass Repair in Issaquah is your local expert on auto car repair and replacement. We understand it can be stressful to have to deal with a car repair. When you have a chip, crack, or a big spiderweb of cracks on your car you might be asking how long you can go until you absolutely, positively *have* to get it replaced. Car repairs can be costly and most people don’t have piles of cash lying around waiting for a repairman to come and claim them. And who has the time to go sit in a repair shop while a window gets replaced?
Let us put your mind at ease.
- Most Windshield repairs and replacements are covered by your auto insurance policy.
- Most insurance companies even waive the deductible.
- Clear Choice Auto Glass Repair is a full-service mobile auto repair company. We can come to you! Call us and we’ll come out to your home or place of business.
- The windshield of you car contributes up to 35% of the strength of the vehicle. If this strength is compromised through extensive cracking, your safety is compromised.
- If you windshield is damaged, it is more likely to pop out in an accident leaving you vulnerable and potentially injuring others as well.
- If you have just a chip, you might think you can wait. After all, you are not looking through a spider web of cracks. Some chips can be deep enough that they reach the middle layer of the windshield. The middle is the laminate layer which strengthens your windshield. When a chip reaches this layer and exposes even a tiny part of it, water can get in and weaken your whole windshield.
If you have a chip, a crack, or a whole spiderweb of cracks in your windshield, call Clear Choice Auto Glass Repair and we’ll have you back on the road in no time.
CLEAR CHOICE AUTO GLASS
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 5:30pm